Returns & Exchanges will only be accepted within 7 days of receiving your order. In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of, or refunds on earrings, unless it is damaged or incorrectly sent. All sale items are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Please email email@example.com to request a Returns Proforma and include your order number.
- To be eligible for return or exchange, your purchased item must be unused and returned in its original condition/packaging.
- We recommend using Registered Australia Post to return your items and advise that you make a record of your tracking number.
- We do not pay for returns to be shipped back to for harper.
We quality check all our items and on the rare occasion, there may be a fault we did not find.
We do not accept returns for tarnished metal that has occurred due to the item coming into contact with chemicals such as perfumes, hair products or skin care.
We are unable to accept returns if in our opinion, you have not taken appropriate care of your purchased item as per our instructions outlined on our care cards and on our website.
- To be eligible for a refund or exchange on a faulty item, please notify and lodge a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A refund or replacement will no longer be considered for any faulty items received after 6 weeks of purchase.
For Harper is not responsible or accountable for the loss of items being returned.
If you have any queries, kindly contact us at email@example.com and state the details of your issue. Our customer service will look into the matter and assist you with the process.